Infant Jesus Convent, North Paravoor
*Started in 1910 as a branch of the first convent Koonammavu.
*Foundation stone was laid on 19th December 1904.
*The Convent was blessed on 14th January 1910.
*Celebrated its Silver Jubilee, Golden Jubilee, Platinum Jubilee in the years 1935, 1959 and 1985 respectively.
*Its branches are St.Mary's Convent Karumalloor which started in 1940 and St.Joseph's Convent Chendamangalam in 1957.
*Started Infant Jesus English Medium School in June 1978. Now it is known as Infant Jesus Public School recognized by CBSE with 2000 students from LKG to +2 levels.
*St.Antony's Balabhavan for girls was started in 1968.
*Infant Jesus Convent celebrated its centenary in 2009.