Kanikkamatha Convent, Palakkad
|Address||Kanikkamatha Convent, Palakkad|
With the most noble thought of community development in the villages of Palakkad , Rt. Rev. Dr. George Alappat, Bishop of Trichur, together with the sisters envisaged education, to be the only way of enhancement and empowerment. It three sisters and their ceaseless prayers, that gave shape to this temple of learning. Thus came into being the Kanikkamatha Nursery school in June 1959, in a small shed in Palakkad.