Sr Ursula CMC (PALA) (General Council1)
Mother Ursula was born 7th July in 1914 in Neriamparambil family as the 4th child of adv.Job and Mariam in Thuruthy parish in Changanacherry diocese. She joined in the Kuravilangadu convent in 1933. Her first profession was in 1936and final profession was in 1939. After her profession she completed T.T.C and started her service as a teacher in St. Marys G.H.S Kuravilangadu. She was the Superior of Mutholy convent from1957 to 1960. 1960 onwards Mother Ursula had to work as Mother General of Pala Province, Provincial superior, provincial councilor, and so on. She was the founder and first director of kuravilangadu balikabhavan . She was in this post for 12 years.