Aspirations of Saint Euphrasia
- My good Jesus, do in me anything as you please.
- My Holy Redeemer, whenever you are rejected in human hearts,come and dwell in my heart.
- O! My loving Lord, when can I see that Holy Face more shining thanthe sun and those most beautiful eyes setting the heart ablaze withlove by a single glance!
- My Redeemer, give me also a share of your Passion.
- I praise and glorify the Mother of God, Immaculate Virgin Mary asthe Queen of the three worlds.
- Queen of Heaven, do not forsake me until I come and join you inheaven.
- Jesus, most worthy of love, most sweet Jesus, lonely Jesus, let myheart be a lamp burning brightly for you.
- Eternal Father, I offer you myself as a holocaust of love in orderthat your holy will and desire be perfectly fulfilled in all things.
- Holy Mother, give me a big heart, that I may love Jesus in every way.
Gems of Saint Euphrasia’s Thoughts
- My only solace is to be with my Jesus.
- The day without suffering for our Lord seems as nothing.
- What fortune is there, more than suffering for the Lord!
- O! My Holy Redeemer, your will is enough for me.
- The only consolation to my heart is to gaze at the Crucified Lord andthe Holy Mother, pray and shed tears.
- The day without meditation is like nothing done.
- The strength to endure and suffer, I receive from Holy Communion.
- I am ready to endure any affliction or suffering for the sake of myloving Saviour.